- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes (No Recap, New Campaign)
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 23 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- Sue and I developed the pirate town together; advancing the calendar by a year allowed me to make some changes.
- Sunshine is the most alcoholic drink in Dwarf Fortress.
- Louie is briefly mentioned in the Campaign Journal. This entry was before the Tomb Robbers were whittled down to three: Louie, Nobb and Peppy.
- Louie, Nobb and Peppy became rivals of the The Delvers’ pirates in our second campaign.
- Red Rilinda developed organically in our first campaign.
- Baz, Sea Axe and Aria are The Delvers’ former pirate characters.
- Similar to both Circes, Baz Moonblade and Baz Silveraxe bear no relation to one another.
- We are using Dogs in the Dungeon.
- Kay is repeating the word, “Turn, turn, turn,” because Tess forgot that Clerics turn.
- To paraphrase Telecanter, The Delvers are more afraid of traps than monsters. Very afraid.
- You may have picked up on this in TD002 – Bullywug Lore when The Delvers went on “full caution,” yet did not hesitate to slaughter a pack of six Bullywugs.
- Of course, certain monsters they previously encountered still haunt them.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org