- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 30 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- It’s worth noting that Iron Flint’s weapon is a +3 Warhammer crafted by Duergar, once wielded by the Half-Elf Alina who claimed the weapon in the Labyrinth of the Glorioles.
- Circe wears a magic pendant (also claimed from the Labyrinth) that imbues a +1 to Save versus Spell to the wearer.
- The Delvers handle their bonuses in a similar vein to thac0. For example, Sue takes her base thac0 (15) against AC 5 (10+ to hit), minus her Warhammer bonus (+3) and aims for 7+. Tess takes her base for Save versus Spell (12+), minus the bonus from her Wisdom stat (+2), minus the pendant bonus (+1) and aims for 9+.
- Underage drinking!
- Sue means “every wine” at the Misty Mug; every tavern in our Greyhawk has a separate menu.
- There are two pirate maps. One is the player made map from their pirate characters, the other is the barrow mound map from the original BM I.
- In the original BM I key 16 is a bog and in the revised BM I key 16 is a barrow mound.
- They passed on digging up one mound to go dig up another mound. This confused me. To them, the difference between the two mounds was one mound was collapsed and one mound was not. To add to the confusion, at the first mound they comment “that would take too long [to dig]” and at the second mound Tess explains how digging is not real time. Wth?
- On their pirate characters, The Delvers were once forced to spend the night in the moorlands due to circumstance.
- It is currently Winter, the days are shorter. The girls are careful to note the hour, regardless of the season.
- The Delvers encountered mummies in the Labyrinth. One of the few times they decided to run.
- For reference, it’s Save versus Spell or run in Fear as per the Fear Spell.
- I am always okay with fire versus undead counting as lethal or “damage that counts.”
- I know when they need to rest, but it’s the players job to remember. If they don’t remember, I will apply the penalty without their knowledge. That is to say, I will adjust the AC/HP in encounters, rather than apply the penalty to their hit/damage rolls openly.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org