- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 16 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- Random Encounters can also throw a wrench into your plans to produce a podcast that is supposed to be 15-20 minutes long (Time: 21:14).
- I have been under the weather for the last few days, if you wonder why I sound “odd” during the DM Notes and Recap.
- Player: Roll twice. DM: Okay.
- The Black Hand or “The Thieves Guild” are named after The Black Hands, since they were a rival group to their pirates in the previous campaign.
- It’s singular, since the guild marks fences with a painted black hand in the dark alleys of Naerie.
- Natural 20: Critcal hit, full damage.
- Natural 1: Critical miss, the attacked makes an immediate free attack on the attacker. The idea is that you failed in such a way that you left yourself open.
- Natural 1×2: Epic Maneuver (YTMND links: Sound auto-plays).
- I do apologize if stating “You!” in the heat of battle is not helpful. I hope the editing makes it clear who I am talking to, but in future episodes I make the effort to state who I am referencing.
- Vex runs The Black Hand, not Louie.
- Copper dilemma!
- 10 Tomb Robbers, two small sacks each (20lbx2 limit); 300 cps each with room to spare.
- After battling Sapphire Skeletons, unknown to The Delvers, Louie and his gang would often follow their pirates and collect the shattered sapphires the pirates left behind.
- Tomb Robbers have a Hoard Class of XX. Aside from the coppers, I rolled gems as well. It seemed fitting to make them sapphires.
- Sue’s last words in this episode, classic.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org