- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 27 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- The Dungeon Alphabet by Michael Curtis
- Sue was right. I screwed up. I should not have answered “the human’s” questions about the room. The barrow mound was dark and no light source was in use at the time.
- They look up twice and light up the room twice. Wtf?
- As methodical as they are, it’s almost amazing they do not find the loose flagstone.
- I should have said the skeleton was held together by all the cobwebs.
- Should I put in the show notes that, until I asked Tess, I had no idea who Shelob was? Oh, shi-
- I have a list of fantasy names for different races. Unfortunately for Jake, it was not on hand that day.
- Sunshine is Kay’s first character’s mom. Starlight, Kay’s first character, enjoyed rat meat.
- Why is the tongue black?
- “.33 (repeating of course)”
- Our Greyhawk Map
- *The sponsor is obviously fake. DEXTER’S LABORATORY and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network.
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com