- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 43 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- Correction: I mistakenly referred to “first Keep characters.” I meant “first Tomb of Horrors characters.” See our timeline for more details.
- Paradox Potential is when I almost screwed up the timeline.
- I think it’s relevant to note that Sue is a vegetarian. Apparently, her half-orc is not.
- Akin to the maul, there is no “sledge hammer” in Labyrinth Lord. There is an entry for a Hammer, which is described as a mallet for construction, iron or wooden spikes.
- I think Kay was a little disappointed that Sue and Tess ignored the Order of the Hammer. I don’t think they put together who the guards were; I believe they were more focused on keeping a low profile.
- Kay was amused when I summarized the guards exploits.
- OMFG with the torch.
- By the book, Rangers are not allowed to have hirelings. The dog is technically a hireling. I made an exception; a dog companion seemed reasonable for a Ranger. Since Kay never uses Hunter in combat, it almost doesn’t matter. Oh, and she always says “it’s a she”, but Hunter is totally a male dog name.
- Rothgar, who does always participate in combat, is just as effective as Hunter.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com