- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- A note about the podcast
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 2 minutes, 19 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- The half-orc leaving her dog’s corpse in the limestone chamber was no mistake.
- Mm. Hm.
- Note to self: Have some skeletons carry a light source.
- What was I doing? I was looking up a picture of the Fire Beetles to share.
- It was not until I listened to this recording that I caught that Sue said, “Let’s cut [Hunter] open,” when Kay suggested Hunter’s stomach was glowing. Hilarious.
- Did I mention Hunter is totally a male dog’s name?
- Fort Ironwood is where the Order of the Hammer reside; I steal a lot of elements from the Thief games.
- The guards Kay played, Braeburn and Aloe, live in Fort Ironwood where the kennels are located. As the guards, Kay was exploring her idea that the thieves guild is located in the sewers. I used Dyson’s map, The Sewers of Travon, for our one-shot (which has dog kennels).
- At the time, I could not tell if Kay was choosing not to meta-game or really didn’t remember where the kennels were.
- You don’t “hire” a dog, but it does count as a hireling/henchmen in Dogs in the Dungeon.
- Although Tess kept asking me to let Kay re-roll, I know that Kay is like me. We don’t cheat.
- After Kay’s character Aria lost her mining bird in the first Barrowmaze campaign, she bought another one at a traveling carnival.
- The Delvers have encountered Homunculi and Harpies in their first campaign. I have no issues with players meta-gaming monster knowledge, but this was their first time facing Stirges.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com