- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- A note about Petty Gods
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 2 minutes, 15 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- The origins of the constellation game.
- The Orcs Tess mentions kept Carrion Crawlers around to dispose of the dead and organic waste. To keep the Carrion Crawlers from coming up from their liar, the Orcs coated the cave steps leading to the Orc stronghold with oil. That’s the “slime” she was falsely recalling.
- In the Crypts of Cocytus, Tess also waited for Kay and Sue in a similar fashion. Kay wandered off to a wine cellar above and Sue left the crypts to talk to the villagers in the middle of a dungeon crawl.
- I state the Ranger recognizes the constellations, yet the Half-Orc names all of them. It follows that a pirate who navigates by the stars would know more than the Ranger, right?
- Well, apparently the Ranger knows more about mythology instead. Kay is correct; Cerberus is clearly not a Hydra.
- Apparently Kay also knows more than the Dungeon Master. “If they are spitting doesn’t that mean that they’re ranged?” At the time, I didn’t understand what she was getting at, so I just moved on. Maybe next time when I say “In melee combat with the caster . . .” I should pay attention to my own words. Thankfully, in this case, the end results would be the same.
- Who memorizes Snake Charm? I was curious enough to ask later. Tess reminded me their pirates faced a Giant Rattler.
- Did you cross your fingers for a blind Rothgar fight? Me too.
- Until this session, I had never read anything about the herbs listed in Labyrinth Lord.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org