- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 21 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- First Sapphire Skeleton Encounter:
Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love
- Second Sapphire Skeleton Encounter:
Rattle of Bones
- It’s worth noting that each sapphire gem (even when shattered) is worth 100 gp.
- The Delvers never remember to collect the sapphires. In not so many words, I pointed this out to them in TD009 – Random Encounters; in Circe’s words, “We’re idiots.”
- Usually Kay or Sue remind Tess that a cleric can turn. In this case, I inadvertently reminded Tess that both her and the Paladin can turn when I pointed out Paladins can “Lay on Hands.”
- In my experience, most players turn undead so the party can escape. Not so with The Delvers.
- Gold is spent when items are identified.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com