- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 41 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- This session takes place in “Barrowmaze II”
- The sharp, piercing weapons doing half damage against against skeletons is a house rule. It’s worth noting this is something The Delvers carried over into Labyrinth Lord, which was fine with me.
- In our first Barrowmaze campaign, The Delvers discovered the secret passage under the sarcophagus. I passed this off to their characters as an aside from the Captain who sold them the pirate map. Again, the pirate map is the player’s previous campaign map; the map is not something from me, the Dungeon Master.
- The Dwarven Runes were accompanied by an arrow pointing to the exact spot on the wall. No real search was needed; I was not interested in wasting their time in a room they had thoroughly searched with their pirates. On purpose or not, The Delvers decided otherwise.
- When searching, Sue looked at the map and saw the arrow. She then went right to the spot, while Tess was looking everywhere else.
- After running two Barrowmaze campaigns, the next campaign is not going to use a map that is larger than a single sheet of graph paper.
- I was happy to hear that Sue was not making a reference to one of the lamest memes on the internets.
- I say with sincerity The Delvers are “lucky” and “prepared” near the end. Are they?
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com