- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 51 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- For those interested, UO T2A is probably the best representation of “The Way It Was.”
- Sue is our Labyrinth Lord, so I bought her a copy of Dyson’s Delves – Limited Edition. At the time, she was using the book to look up Ghoul stats. I didn’t care, but the stats were never going to match, because . . .
- The Death Masks the Ghouls are wearing make them more powerful than normal Ghouls.
- Facing eight Ghouls, scary. Facing eight Ghouls wearing Death Masks, a heart attack.
- If the edit was not clear, Circe switched places with Amber before casting her spell. Dice were rolled; she was not hit by the Ghoul when they switched. I did not cut this out so much as it was just dice rolls in the moment without much verbalization of what was happening.
- As mentioned at the end of the last episode, The Delvers’ starting tactic was to use the doorway as a choke point.
- Spoiler: Overconfidence leads them to forgo this initial tactic and things go bad.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org