- Kay – Ricamerus Sedur Libash, Dwarf Fighter
- Jay – Cog Egendoren, Dwarf Fighter
- Tess – Baz Silveraxe, Dwarf Fighter
- Dyson Logos Promo
- DM Notes (No Recap, New Campaign)
- Actual Play @ 2 minutes, 25 seconds
- Save or Die Promo
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks set in Allansia
- The dungeons below Castle Greyhawk
- Our mythology does not support the existence of female dwarves.
- What are Dwarf Ironbreakers? – Ironbreakers guard the deep abandoned tunnels from the numerous dark creatures that would otherwise invade the hold. They spend much of their time below ground in the deepest, least visited parts of the stronghold.
- What are Plump Helmets? – Plump helmets are the most basic, resilient, and versatile of the six underground plants for dwarves to grow. They are one of the fastest growing plants and can be cooked, brewed into dwarven wine and even eaten raw. They require an underground farm plot, which requires soil or muddy ground.
- Our critical and fumble house rules actually come from Advanced HeroQuest
- Some topics covered: Tactical retreats and the color of whiskey.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com